Show moms why it’s always best to give children what is specially made for them.
Would you give a toddler a handsaw for a toy or let them drive your car? Hopefully your answer was “Of course not”. It is obvious, almost ridiculous; this is not the right tool for a child of that age.
Then isn’t it obvious that liquid milk is not the perfect food for children aged between 1 and 5 years?
Children at that age need a Specialized Nutrition, very different from adults! A Special Nutrition made just for them is fundamental for their proper physical and mental development during this stage of life.
Children have completely different needs than adults to have a proper physical and mental development, and they cannot get that nutrition from liquid milk. For example:
- Children are still growing up, they need to grow approximately 6 cm per year, which is why they need 4 times more Zinc, 3 times more Iron and more amount of calcium than adults, nutriments that NIDO has.
- Children have a stomach that is 4 times smaller than the stomach of an adult, that is why they need less protein to prevent having obesity. NIDO has 5.4gr of protein per glass and liquid milk has 9g of protein per glass.
- Children from 1 to 3 are discovering the world through their mouth, that’s why they are vulnerable to getting sick, so they need to be protected with Probiotics, Prebiotics, Iron and Zinc, nutriments that NIDO Kinder has, and liquid milk doesn’t.
- Children from 1 to 3 sometimes they don’t eat well or they even stop eating, that is why they need a Specialized Nutrition to complement their diet to prevent them having malnutrition.
- Children from 3 years and up start to go to school and start developing their learning skills, that’s why they need nutriments such as DHA which helps their brain development, nutriment that NIDO Pre-Escolar has, and liquid milk doesn’t.
Yet, many people give their children the same milk than the rest of the family (in Mexico, 84 % of children from 1 to 5 consume liquid milk). Why? Simply because moms don’t know… Moms think liquid milk gives the same nutrition to their children and they are not really aware of the importance of giving them specialized nutrition.
NIDO from Nestlé offers dairy based products that provide specialized nutrition to cover the most important nutritional needs of each stage from 1 to 5 years old. And that is something that ordinary liquid milk can’t do.
Moms should be aware of this. And we need your help to do it!
Create an engaging and educational video or animation that explains to moms how in life, it’s always better to get what’s the best for you, like NIDO is the best Specialized Nutrition for children.
Your video should demonstrate to moms that NIDO is their best ally and that it’s important to give their children aged between 1 and 5 years Specialized Nutrition rather than liquid milk.
Your video will be played on-line. And it should be educational.
It means that at the end, your audience has learnt something. They are now convinced that toddlers should drink specialized nutrition rather than generic liquid milk.
Since the video will be watched right away in Mexico please tell your story in Spanish, or if it has to be in English use few words or a narration voice instead of dialogues so that English language could be afterwards translated without having to reshoot the video. Use the music provided in the guidelines, it can be orchestrated differently to enhance storytelling.
The tone of voice needs to keep in mind that NIDO is the best ally for mothers. You can be humorous, serious, off beat or surprising. But, keep in mind we are looking for video that will make an impact! Moms must be hooked and share this with their friends.
There are a few things you should know about Nestlé NIDO, toddlers and moms. Nestlé NIDO offers the best specialized nutrition so children develop well physically and mentally. It’s a reliable brand that has 70 years of experience in Specialized Nutrition with toddlers. The focus of this project is toddlers from 1 to 3 years old. When moms give Nestlé NIDO to children, they feel in security, they know they are doing well, because NIDO is their best ally. Watch these videos to know more.
You can communicate the message using analogies and metaphors. Although you do not need to feature a toddler, nor a mom, your video should finally make the link with Nestlé NIDO and toddlers.
Os exemplos são fornecidos apenas para ilustrar as nossas expectativas. Favor não usá-los em sua apresentação ou ela será rejeitada.
Good idea | Analogy. Have you ever tried something that wasn’t made for you? It didn't feel right?
You may show a man who is trying to wear his son’s trousers or a woman who is wearing sunglasses when it’s night. It does not work, it’s not logical, it’s absurd. Well it’s the same for toddlers and specialized nutrition. If there is a special food for them they should consume it. End your video by linking back to Nestlé NIDO. Toddlers need the right nutrition from Nestlé NIDO, because it’s been made for them.
Bad idea | anything boring or cliché showing a mom who is feeding her baby without any original idea or impact.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 10.000
- #2 Prêmio € 6.000
- #3 Prêmio € 4.000
- #4 Prêmio € 3.500
Video or animation no longer than 45 sec.
Critérios de seleção
Only impactful and educational Videos or animations in Spanish or with few words in English will be accepted. The jury is looking for videos that could be viewed and shared a lot on social media and create a lot of buzz. Awards will go to the best convincing ideas that those will catch the attention of the audience.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Remember that feeding their children is the most important thing for a mom. It is her biggest demonstration of love. Your video should be kind. Do not make moms feel guilty.
- If a mother and a toddler appear, there has to be a loving moment between them as payback love from child to mother, for the care she gives to him.
- If toddlers appear in the video (print), they should be between 1 and 5 years old. (Not crawling, not bold, not lying down, no babies).
- Feel free to send your synopsis in advance to Community Managers if you want guidance.
- You should use the brand's soundtrack melody, but can change/adapt the orchestration in order to tell your story. Download it from here.
- Use the color Yellow Pantone code us 109C
- Videos in English and Spanish are accepted. If entries are in English use few words or a narrator voice.
- The videos will be used in Mexico. So you shall prefer voice-over than dialogues. If you’re a winner, you will be asked to provide the file of your video without the voice over so Nestlé can change it without having to reshoot the whole video.
- Avoid using the word “milk”, use “specialized nutrition”, or use “a glass of Nestlé NIDO” etc.
- Do not mention pregnancy, lactation or kids below 1 year old.
- No violence, no religion or political themes.
- Download logos and pack shots from the toolkit.
- Your entry has to be in English or in Spanish.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.