Show us how Partouche could tell people about the great times they can spend in their casinos.
Have you ever felt this unique thrill when you walk into a casino? There is a “rush” that you can only experience there. Is it caused by the flashing lights or the hope of becoming rich in a few seconds? Or by the clinking sound from the slot machines? Or the voice of the croupier shouting out “Rien ne va plus” (“No more bets!”)? It is probably a combination of all this.
Casino nights are unforgettable. Why? Money is not the only reason, there is the rush of adrenaline and the wonderful moments. People love to go to casinos. They go at any time of the day, with friends or their partner and they know they will have amazing times.
The Partouche group is a French company that owns about 50 casinos in France, Switzerland, Belgium and Tunisia. The group was founded in 1973 by Isidore Partouche, a visionary self-made man who loves games above everything. He and his family still own the company and they have one passion, as stated in their tagline: “For the love of the game.” It is an independent company that strives to please its clients before anything else. They have been real innovators in the gambling industry. They invented the “multi-site jackpot”, where slot machines located in different places increment the final jackpot to win.
While Partouche kept abreast of the changes, there are many people who still see casinos as old-fashioned, a place for older people… after all why go to a physical casino when you can gamble online? But can you feel such thrills in front of a computer? Partouche is looking to reinvent their communication strategy to attract younger clients and find a sustainable and creative idea to express: “For the love of the game.”
Bring to life Partouche’s tagline “For the love of the game” in two different yet consistent print ads to convey the emotion, excitement and fun people have in a casino.
Your creative concept must consist of two types of print ads:
- A billboard/poster to be placed on the streets of a city. This poster will need to capture people’s attention and give them the urge to go to the nearest Partouche Casino.
- A print ad that will appear in magazines promoting a special campaign for Valentine's Day.
See guidelines for the text to be used.
Partouche is quite witty. They’d love to see posters that have a bit of humor… posters that will make people smile.
Ultimately, your poster and print ad should attract people to the casinos and make them want to spend some time there.
The two print ads should work well together so they should be compatible in terms of concept or execution.
You are free to tweak the logo but the initial “P” must remain the same.
Focus on the company’s values: proximity, warmth, accessibility, emotions, innovation and pleasure.
We are open to a wide number of options as long as you stay close to the company’s identity, your idea can be a winning one.
Please provide a short explanation of your concept and answer two mandatory questions:
- What theme or creative idea does your concept bring to life?
- Why is it relevant to Partouche Casinos?
Os exemplos são fornecidos apenas para ilustrar as nossas expectativas. Favor não usá-los em sua apresentação ou ela será rejeitada.
We are looking for ways to modernize the image of Partouche casinos and attract younger clients. Think about what is unique about spending time in a casino. What makes it a great experience? How can you convey emotion, excitement and fun in a creative idea to be developed in two print ads?
Good idea: posters focusing on heart beats. They would show moments of great excitement and show heart beat rates going up and down. That is a creative concept. Make it specific to the two communication media and you have your chances!
Bad idea: showing smartphones and Facebook screenshots with someone holding a wad of cash only because you want to appeal to younger people (aged over 18). This is not what casinos are about and it will not convey strong emotions.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 3.000
- #2 Prêmio € 1.500
- #3 Prêmio € 500
2 Print ads and text explanation (3 pages PDF)
Critérios de seleção
We are looking for straightforward, highly distinctive, original, convincing ideas. Do not overcomplicate. Your message should be clear and immediately appeal to viewers. Your entry should also capture the Partouche personality – having great times at any time of the day or night as well as being friendly, open and authentic. Make your entry witty/interesting/amusing but not TOO weird and over-the-top.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Entries are accepted in English and French.
- On the billboard, please include this copy: “2-minute drive to the Cannes Palm Beach Casino. Turn right at the next light”. Make sure people can see it!
- On the print ad for the magazine, the copy to use is: “Come spend the night in the Palm Beach Casino in Cannes”
- Use the tagline: “For the love of the game” in your posters.
- If your entry is in French, use : “Pour l’amour du jeu”.
- You can download the logo and the “P” in the toolkit.
- Partouche Casinos are mainly based in France… not in Vegas! References to "Casino Royale" and "Ocean’s Eleven" might not be the best sources of inspiration.
- Posters should not showcase people under 18 or who look younger than 18 yo.
Of course, be positive about casinos. Go beyond clichés.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.