Create a bold story for SUCCESS scalp tonic to convince balding men that it is the ultimate solution.
Thinning hair can be a distressing experience for men, as it adds to the worry of hair loss. They wake up every morning to find their hair on the pillow and it really freaks them out – they don’t want to be bald! They’re panicked and are searching for any solution to their heartbreaking situation. Over the years many shampoo brands have claimed that they can prevent hair loss and desperate men try it – believing it will help. Truth is that shampoo won't fix the problem. The best way to tackle thinning hair problems is with a scalp tonic (the best one there is)!
SUCCESS is a leading scalp tonic brand, which has been marketing a proven hair strengthening solution for over 27 years. It has quite a different action to shampoos. A shampoo washes the hair. A scalp tonic is usually used after a shampoo. SUCCESS’ role is not to wash hair but to penetrate into the hair root with two active ingredients: “T Flavanone” that nurtures hair bulbs and prevents hair loss, and “Nicotinic Acid Amide” that promotes blood circulation. SUCCESS gives men a refreshing mint feeling that leaves their hair strong.
SUCCESS has been advocating the superiority of its products for years, but it needs to find a more engaging way, beyond scientific explanations to win not only the mind but also the hearts of men… Worried, depressed men need your help! You must get them to leave their useless shampoos and commit to SUCCESS scalp tonic. Can you help?
Create a strong, engaging and original story that explains why only SUCCESS scalp tonic can strengthen men's hair, prevent hair loss and make a difference in their lives.
Don’t make an ad for SUCCESS or your entry will be rejected. We want a story with a strong emotion to inspire a totally new wave of communication – make it engaging, entertaining and convincing. Focus on why it is important to prevent hair loss and thinning hair, understand men's emotional situation and show that this product can be the best solution for them.
You can choose any human emotion in your entry in order to draw men's attention.
Tell us what emotion you choose in your entry and why you think it would work well with men in your story.
Os exemplos são fornecidos apenas para ilustrar as nossas expectativas. Favor não usá-los em sua apresentação ou ela será rejeitada.
You can include emotions in your entry in order to create a connection with the viewer and show that you understand his feelings. You can choose emotions like: humor, fear, confidence, love, pride, knowledge, shock, surprise, warmth, exhilaration, happiness or sadness… We are looking for a way to show that we have the solution to their thinning hair so that they don’t have to feel bad any longer. Your story needs to engage people from the start and make them want to watch it to the end.
For example, if you choose “pride”: The story of a man wearing a hat who is out with his work colleagues, and as they boast about their achievements and possessions (prestigious jobs, expensive cars, luxury watches…) he seems unimpressed. Until it is his turn to reveal his pride… he removes his hat and while all his colleagues have dull, thin and balding hair, he has amazingly gorgeous hair, full of vitality.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 7.000
- #2 Prêmio € 5.000
- #3 Prêmio € 3.000
A video or animation, 60 seconds max.
Critérios de seleção
Your video will inspire a new campaign for SUCCESS scalp tonic in Japan. The quality of creative execution is important but above all we want to see strong, engaging stories that a man could connect with, and that would convince him to try SUCCESS.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Entries in English or subtitled in English.
- You can find the packshots and logo of SUCCESS here. Please note that it is not compulsory to feature them but you are free to use it if you want.
- SUCCESS keeps your hair strong but will not regrow your hair (no tonic can do that) so make sure you don’t mislead viewers by showing bald men who miraculously grow lots of hair. There is no such miracle.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.