Show moms how allowing their children to EXPERIENCE life helps them grow up better in an endearing way.
Remember your own experiences as a toddler? Playing in the sand, touching leaves, playing in the garden, building castles in your bedroom? Those colorful moments developed you and helped you understand the world and make you independent.
But you weren’t alone. You always had a guide - your mom was your best friend and supporter as she cheered you on while you discovered the ways of the world.
No matter what adventure you chose - she was always somewhere around you, providing you with the best care and affection you needed to face your quests.
Friso understands how important these experiences are for both moms and their children and therefore produces milk that helps children grow stronger so they can enjoy their adventures and experiences while giving mothers the peace of mind they require.
Can you show moms how wonderful and important free experiences and exploration are to their small loved ones?
Create a high quality and appealing video or animation, with a surprising and positive story that shows moms how important it is for their children to experience and explore freely.
Your work should be appealing and impactful enough to generate some discussions among moms. Get them to share their experiences by making them feel confident to allow their children to broaden their horizons by experiencing life.
Show us what is positive about allowing your child to explore and experience the world, how it benefits a mom and her child.
Important: when we talk about kids, we mean toddlers between 1 and 3 years.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them literally in your submission or it will be rejected.
You can start by putting yourself in the shoes of these moms: what do they want for their children? When do they feel like they’re doing a good job? When are those moments that they understand the benefits of letting their child explore? Tell an endearing story about progressive moms and try to focus on Friso's natural properties.
E.g. It could be a light-hearted story starting from a toddler playing in the garden. The mom is busy reading her emails; she would like to be with her child but she has work to do. She looks up from the screen regularly to check on her child. She suddenly notices that he has caught a ladybug. She seems concerned and you can tell she’s about to go to him. Her eye catches the kitchen counter. A Friso carton is placed next to his bottle. She’s relieved. She knows he’s safe. The toddler then seems to bring the bug to his mouth. Again, she seems a bit worried but then she realizes that the child only wanted to take a closer look at the bug. He then lets the ladybug go and it flies away freely. The mom knows her little boy is safe and happy.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 10.000
- #2 Prêmio € 6.000
- #3 Prêmio € 4.000
Video or animation of 30-45 seconds.
Critérios de seleção
We’re not looking for an ad for Friso. We expect high quality, appealing and impactful videos or animations that moms would like to share with friends and talk about, that feature Friso (product placement). Focus on the positive side of being a modern mom and how important it is to trust your child (and not always run around and constantly worry).
It is important to make viewers understand that all the adventures shown in the videos are only possible if kids have a strong body – “only Friso understands my beliefs and gives me the confidence to let my child grow with experience”.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Your entries must be in English.
- Do not feature children aged under 1 year in your video.
- Do not focus on IQ (clever in school).
- You must feature the Friso Gold logo and font in the tagline in your work.
- You can use pictures of the product.
- Please give details about your work using the media description
- If you want to feature a baby milk brand in your video please do not feature any brand other than Friso or your entry will not be accepted
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.