Help Liebig make people fall back in love with their soups, through a video that will inspire a TVC.
Emma is an active and self-confident woman who lives with her husband and two kids. She has basic cooking skills but often feels more like spending time with her family rather than spending time cooking. On the one hand, she often prepares quick & easy meals like pasta and pizzas because it is very convenient and tasty (and her kids love them!) But on the other hand, she knows that she also needs to serve healthy food and vegetables… yet, this type of food lacks interest and taste and is quite dull to eat…
But recently, Emma has re-discovered Liebig's ready to serve soups. She now craves Liebig's soups because they are tasty, healthy and convenient. She also feels good about feeding vegetables to her family!
This year Liebig will shoot their next TV campaign and they need your help to find the right way to talk about Liebig in this commercial. Ever wanted to be a creative director? Then this is your chance!
Create an impactful and creative video that will make people love Liebig soup!
There are three perfect times for enjoying a soup:
- Informal family dinner: parents and kids sitting on the floor or on the coach.
- Quiet dinner for two after a hard day.
- Personal comfort moment.
You don't need to invent any other special moments.
Please use one of these three moments in your entry. These moments can take place at home or elsewhere (office, outdoors, etc.) Simply keep in mind that they are informal. Soups are simple and the moments where people enjoy it are casual.
Besides telling a clever and appealing story about one of the three moments, the logo (a red heart with the brand name) has to play a key role. Ideally, you could use it in a dynamic way, which means ‘animate’ it, or at least make it visually take center stage.
In addition to the heart, you could invent another asset for the brand that will make people think of Liebig.
Why not creating a mascot, a catchy song, a dance, a voice-over, a gimmick… anything that people will like and associate with the brand. It could be something that Liebig will own and keep through times. Again, you don't have to, if you think the red heart is enough to create a strong emotional link.
If you are elected as a winner and if your idea meets the brand's expectations, Liebig will use it for their next TVC. You might be invited to help direct the shoot of the TVC and be part of the production team.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
You need to find a way to dramatize one of the three moments where Liebig soups are enjoyed. To do that, use the heart logo as an asset (and, if you want, another one that you can create) that Liebig could own and keep. Think of how famous brands play with their own assets and get inspired by them.
For example, people identify this very famous brand with the same jingle they use in every single communication. Another famous brand is using very catchy colors and bright images. Some have mascots that embody the brand’s personality.
Now try to think about the heart logo and think of how it could become a nice and vivid brand asset.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 5.000
- #2 Prêmio € 3.000
- #3 Prêmio € 2.000
Videos or animations, 30 seconds maximum.
Critérios de seleção
Shooting the best looking video will not necessarily make you a winner. We are really looking for a new way to communicate about Liebig. Winners will be contestants who manage to find an original way to show that Liebig soups are the solution for great meals.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Download the logo here.
- Pick one of the three moments described in the brief and create a video around it. Don’t invent a new one.
- The production value of your entry is NOT important. Rather spend time in imagining a brand asset that Liebig could own.
- Don’t use any “Chef” imagery or professional, restaurant cook.
- Do not compare soups with other meals, in saying that soup is better than pasta. This is really not the point.
- Avoid stereotypes! Do no portray a formal family dinner where everyone sits at a table in the dining room. The time has ended where families all gathered around the table and formally shared a meal in the dining room. Modern families do not do that anymore …
- Also avoid depicting a grandmother preparing soup for her grandchildren… This is 2014 and times have changed, have this in mind while creating your story.
- Feel free to send a synopsis to the Support Team before filming.
- Entries in English or French.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.