Can you make your national football team feel at home in your city, during the World Cup?
Feeling at home is a warm, nice feeling that contrasts nicely with the excitement and passion we experience when supporting our team, with friends at the stadium or in our favorite pub.
Imagine a major home improvement retail company that sells everything you need to build and make your home as beautiful as it could be (DIY, construction materials, tools, etc.). They want to sponsor your national football team for the next World Cup but in an innovative way: they want fans to participate and be actively involved in your city. They want to make a great buzz in the media and with the people.
Give us some amazing, big, original ideas on what a big home improvement chain could do to connect football, your national team and “feeling at home” in your city by getting fans to participate in such an original way that it would create a buzz.
We are looking for promotional ideas, events, stunts, sponsorship ideas, communication ideas, social ideas… You can use online/social media but the main idea has to take place in a city. We want all the national team fans to be able to participate, so your idea has to directly involve people. It has to create a strong connection between two passions: Your home and your national football team who will be playing in the World Cup.
The examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission or it will be rejected.
For example: The company could place gigantic football scarves on your local city square and fans will be invited to write their own messages to the national team. These scarves will be sent to the country and stadium where the national team is playing for the World Cup, to be deployed during the matches.
Another example: It could challenge football fans to build a large wooden house with plenty of windows in the middle of your city square, in time for the World Cup, as a “national team home” for the fans. The World Cup football matches will be broadcast live in the house for all to see, free of charge. When the national team returns, they will do their press conference and greet their fans in the house.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 3.000
- #2 Prêmio € 1.500
- #3 Prêmio € 500
Presentations with illustrations, explanations.
Critérios de seleção
We are looking for original promotional, activation, PR ideas that will convey the message that a big home improvement retail company can really connect with football and does not hesitate to do something extraordinary to show that, with people’s participation, it is behind the national team. Your idea needs to be participative, generate excitement and create a buzz.
The winning entry will inspire Sodimac, a leading home improvement company in Latin America for its future sponsorship activities during the World Cup.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Entries in Spanish or English
- You can add an online component but the main idea has to take place in the city.
- You can watch this video from Sodimac. It says : "All the days look the same... until Chile arrives. To welcome all the guests, the house is transforming. It is getting full of colors and emotions. The room becomes a living room, The kitchen a garden, and the garden a kitchen! Everything becomes a stadium when Chile is playing."
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.