Engage and empower pregnant women with an essential app from Aptamil!
Pregnancy is an important moment in a woman’s life. Expecting women are eager to understand pregnancy, to discover the fetus’ life, to find answers to their questions, prepare for the birth and anticipate what life with their babies will be like. Unsurprisingly, there are a number of online services, apps, sources of advices and information that cater to pregnant women.
Aptamil, also known as Nutrilon in some countries, is a Danone brand with 30 years of experience in using science to engineer the best infant milk that most resembles breast milk. This brand is recommended by experts.
The beginning of a child’s life is a highly important period as it sets the foundations for healthy growth and development. This is why Aptamil would like to go a step further to become an expert in preparing for children’s future health right from the very start, with good nutrition and services.
What services could Aptamil develop to support expecting mothers and prepare for their child(ren)’s future health?
Put yourself in a future mother’s shoes and invent an app or online service that Aptamil could develop to support and encourage expecting mothers regarding their children’s future health.
Your ideas should go beyond what already exists, like baby naming apps or pregnancy weight trackers.
There are many aspects of health: the most important is nutrition but others play an essential role too. For instance, bringing families together during unforgettable moments, protecting children and stimulating them is also part of future health.
We would like to see inventive ideas that combine several of these aspects. Have in mind that the goal is to accompany expecting mothers during 9 months and be a sort of friendly coach to them. The brand image is: progressive, scientific, serene, empowering and supportive. Therefore, your idea needs to be serious enough for women to believe your app is a safe and credible source of information.
We are looking for original ideas so creative execution is not key here.
Your idea should work both on computers and mobiles (if it is a website, consider that it has to be readable on a mobile’s small screen too).
At some stage in your entry (or in the media description) you must answer these two questions:
- Why will your app make pregnant women want to download it, register and use it?
- What is new and unique about this app that no other brand than Aptamil could have done?
These examples are only provided to illustrate our expectations. Please do not use them in your submission as it will be rejected.
An example of a good app could be one that provides pregnant women with different types of news every day. For instance, one day she would get information about how umbilical cords work. The next she would get practical “how to” information with motivating parenting videos. The app could also put her in contact with other future mothers, via a community and forum.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 3.000
- #2 Prêmio € 1.500
- #3 Prêmio € 500
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text. (PDF only)
Critérios de seleção
We will only accept entries that offer original ideas for apps and platforms. If there are already dozens of apps similar to what you suggested in application stores, then it is not likely to be considered original. The jury will award the most powerful ideas, those that will amaze mums, will make them want to register and stay in contact with Aptamil. The best entries will also be those most talked about.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Your idea should be in line with Aptamil’s brand personality, which is: progressive, scientific, serene, empowering and supportive.
- The women for whom this app is designed are well-educated and modern. They want information to be clear, well organized and of course reliable.
- They do their best for their baby and want to feel in control.
- Your idea can be an app for smartphones or a website accessible on smartphones.
- Your idea should create a trusting relationship between pregnant women and Aptamil.
- Do not spend too much time thinking about a name for the app. That is not the main assignment.
- Please answer the two mandatory questions if you wish your entry to be accepted.
- Look through existing apps and think of different things. Or much better things.
- Your entry has to be in English.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.