Invent a tasty and hunger fighting beverage with “MILO + ____”
MILO is a popular and much loved beverage in many countries, especially in South East Asia. Originally it is a tasty and nutritious drink with chocolate and malt powder that can be mixed with milk and/or hot or cold water to produce a beverage. And now it comes in different formats, such as drink in cans, cartons and pouches; etc. Families especially kids love it because it not only delivers nutritional goodness and energy but also offers a great chocolaty taste.
But when people feel a little hungry and want some drink for energy or to fulfill their hunger, MILO seems a bit too light and not substantial enough, especially during breakfast, when the whole family wants a hunger fighting drink.
Now it’s your chance to invent a new beverage (an original product idea + packaging design) based on the popular MILO, by combining with some other ingredients (by using some technology; etc.) to make it more fulfilling, substantial or hunger filling for breakfasts or whenever people want to feel replenished or refueled.
Your idea should be a refreshingly new and innovative product concept with a packaging idea included. The new beverage should be something like “MILO + ______”: A mix of MILO and some other ingredients that provides more substantial texture to fill you up when you feel hungry or need a bit more energy. The product should be a holistic and innovative concept rather than just by simply adding something into MILO.
We are giving you examples to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy these in your submission as it will be rejected.
You can start from what ingredients are the best for a hunger-fighting beverage but won’t sacrifice the taste of the drink. Further think about the format of the product and how to make it unique and more suitable as hunger/energy filling beverage. Also think about what kind of packaging can make it more convenient to serve and drink and also more lovable to the family and the kids.
E.g. you can create a MILO + cereal drink that goes with a capsule packaging, which is called a “body fuel”. It is concentrated and compressed in a very small capsule that is very convenient to carry along but also easy to store (piling up in big packs). It goes with different flavors (chocolate original, creamy caramel; etc.) with different sugar levels. When you feel hungry or need a bit energy, you can just load it in a “cereal-capsule” machine or just tear the seal and put it into warm water, then it will expend and become a cup of rich cereal MILO drink that is ready to drink.
Or you can also think about the lifestyle of the families that the product is for and what kind of product can fit in their life. You can draw some inspiration from the documents here.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 3.000
- #2 Prêmio € 1.500
- #3 Prêmio € 500
Presentations with pictures or illustrations and text (in PDF format).
Critérios de seleção
Be creative and disruptive but be reminded that you are creating a tasty drink. It has to be MILO based and serves as an energy/hunger filling. Make the packaging part of your idea and think about all different aspects to make the product work.
The winning entry will potentially be developed into a real product by MILO and launched under the MILO brand.
Orientações para esse concurso
- You should not create an energy drink with the ingredients like caffeine; etc. that only boosts the energy or strength.
- Make sure the drink you create is suitable for the whole family including kids.
- The beverage could be in a thicker texture (gel; etc.) but has to be drinkable.
- Your creation should include an insightful and innovation product idea + packaging design.
- Your idea should be brought to life through visual as well as clear description of the idea.
- Please give explanations about your visual concept using the media description.
- Your entry must be in English.
- You can download Milo logo here.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.