Can effortless, gentle precision give you an edge in football?
The two manliest words in the dictionary: shaving and football. Football needs precise coordination and skills, like precision engineering. Often a gentle, effortless touch is more effective than brute force.
Gillette celebrates both of them. Gillette Proglide offers the most gentle and effortless shave, thanks to its superior technology and thinner blade, leaving your skin irritation-free. It’s a bit like a beautifully executed goal that appears so smooth and so easy.
In an exciting, original and surprising video show us how being smooth and effortlessly precise - like shaving with a Gillette Proglide razor - can give an edge in football.
Your video or animation can focus on the players, the fans, or indeed anyone who is passionate about football. It should appeal to men around the world (especially Asian men) and incite them to view it multiple times and share with their friends. It should create an exciting connection between football and the gentle yet effective shave offered by the Gillette Proglide.
In your entry, you cannot mention the words ‘FIFA’ or ‘World Cup’ as these are restricted to official sponsors.
We are giving you an example to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy this in your media as it will be rejected.
You could start by thinking about a gentle shave, when you do not need to go back and forth several times on your chin or cheeks, pulling the hair out. Instead, imagine a very smooth, gentle shave that cuts the hair first time. No cuts or irritation, only clean and fresh skin. How could this idea be connected to football? Many people think of football as requiring brute force but it is in fact skill and precision, often appearing so effortless and easy, that score the most impressive goals. The same goes for fans: you can shout until your throat hurts, or you can execute a well-coordinated, effortless trick using flags or a wave just impresses the opponents. It is so powerful yet appears so easy.
Example of an entry: a group of office colleagues are gathering around a laptop to watch a football game. The game reaches a climax when a striker skillfully passes through two opposing players. He is adjusting his stance, preparing for a difficult kick in front of a wall of defenders when suddenly the screen is switched off. The boss is here and everyone scatters back to their desks, pretending to be busy. But in their minds, the question still lingers… did he score? As soon as the boss leaves, they decide to recreate the scene in their office, using upturned bins as goals, pushing away desks and chairs, with a ball made of crumpled paper. One employee confidently positions himself at the back of the office with all the others furiously guarding the goal. He kicks and the ball bounces off furniture, people and a passing receptionist to land squarely in the improvised goal. Skillful, smooth and gentle is the way to do it! They hear a loud cheer coming from a stadium. The football match is back on but the whole stadium is not cheering for the action on the pitch, they magically seem to be cheering for the action in the office!
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 8.000
- #2 Prêmio € 5.000
- #3 Prêmio € 2.000
Video/animation of 30 seconds
Critérios de seleção
We are looking for original, exciting and engaging entries that will go viral. Your creation will help build a stronger emotional connection between the gentle shave a Gillette Proglide can give and football fans.
The winning entries will be featured on Gillette’s social media channels, mostly across Asia to engage and entertain its male audience.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Your entry can be in English or another language with English subtitles.
- You cannot mention ‘FIFA’ or ‘World Cup’ in your entry.
- Please end your creation with the Proglide pack shot and logo provided here.
- Your entry must fit with Gillette brand’s personality as helpful, self-assured, intelligent and cool.
- The humor in your entry should be clever and never be sophomoric, sarcastic or at the expense of others.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.