If clothes could talk... Tell us a story about happy and unhappy clothes.
It is a story about clothes. Imagine a world where clothes are more than just objects, where they can feel, think and express themselves. They feel happy and proud when they look and smell good, especially when they shine like new and are full of fragrance. That’s when they feel great and proud to be a piece of clothing... to make you look and feel good. Sadly clothes have moments when they feel down too, especially after they are washed with detergent alone, which might remove stains but could also hurt them and make them look old, tired and dull. A lot of unhappy clothes are created every day when people wash them using detergent alone.
Not many people know that washing your clothes with detergent alone actually wears them out more quickly as the chemicals used to clean stains also damage the fabric... That's why the more you wash them the older, more tired and dull your clothes look.
Comfort is a fabric conditioner that is a lifesaver for clothes. When you add Comfort to detergent, clothes can feel the difference as it makes them live longer, makes them shine like new and gives them a great fragrance. Fabric conditioner makes happy clothes. That is why clothes love Comfort.
Tell us an engaging and entertaining story from the clothes’ perspective, illustrating how adding Comfort fabric conditioner to your laundry makes clothes happy, giving them a like new and fragrance that no detergent alone could ever give.
Think about how to clearly demonstrate the difference between happy and unhappy clothes. Make sure your story is fun and engaging enough that people would want to share it with their friends. You need to come up with a convincing and interesting way to ask people to add Comfort to their detergent as part of their usual washing routine.
Important: In your story, make sure that you don't say that detergent is bad. It is not. It does what it is designed to do. But adding a fabric conditioner like Comfort totally transforms the laundry experience for clothes and keep your clothes feeling like new and smelling great for longer. This is something that detergent alone cannot do.
We are giving you an example to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy this in your media as it will be rejected.
Example of an entry: Jojo and Lulu are two gorgeous dresses. They are best friends who met in the shop where they hung out together. They used to think that they were equally beautiful, attractive and happy. However, since they were bought by two different girls, their lives could not have been more different. Jojo’s owner is a party girl who gives very little attention to house chores. She just throws Jojo into the washing machine with a bit of detergent and after a while, Jojo becomes a piece of “unhappy” clothing. Lulu was bought by a young lady who is very caring. She always adds Comfort to detergent whenever she washes Lulu. One day the friends are reunited as their respective owners meet at a party. Jojo cannot believe her eyes when she sees that Lulu still looks young and beautiful... definitely so much better than herself! Lulu does indeed shine like new and smells great. Jojo starts to plan an escape to Lulu’s house...
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 5.000
- #2 Prêmio € 3.000
- #3 Prêmio € 2.000
Video/animation of 30 to 60 seconds.
Critérios de seleção
We are looking for original and entertaining stories about clothes that show the difference adding Comfort fabric conditioner to your laundry can make to their appearance and feeling, compared to just using detergent alone.
The winning entry will be rewarded and featured on Comfort’s social media channels (Facebook, Youtube etc).
Orientações para esse concurso
- Your entry must be in English or subtitled in English.
- You have to feature Comfort's pack shot at the end of your creation with the phrase: " New Comfort Fabric conditioner gives your clothes Shine like new and Fragrance which no detergent can ever do."
- You can download the pack shot here
- The idea is to encourage people to add Comfort to their detergent. In your entry, don't show “Comfort” as a replacement to detergent or show detergent in a negative light.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.