How would you introduce a yummy gummy to your country?
There is nothing wrong with most gummy sweets but often there is nothing particularly special about them either. Here is something new and different with a unique shape and texture: a yummy gummy that is very popular in Japan. It is called “Fettuccine” because it is thin, long, flat and square-shaped, just like a small piece of fettuccine. It comes in 4 fruity flavors – peach, green apple, grape and lemon. The flavors taste authentic and are very fragrant. The gummy is covered in a light sugary coating with a hint of sourness to make it taste like real fruit. The texture is soft and tender but also chewy - almost like a perfectly cooked noodle. You can enjoy the fruity chewiness and soft juiciness at the same time, and the taste lingers even after you have finished.
Imagine that you are eating a Fettuccine gummy right now. First, you notice the strong fruity fragrance as soon as you open up the pack. You feel the slightly sour sugar coating as you put a piece in your mouth, the sourness tantalizing your taste buds. As you chew the tender and squishy gummy the fruity flavor gets stronger and stronger: refreshing lemon, sweet peach, mellow grape and crisp green apple. It makes your mouth water. The juicy, soft gummy is filling your mouth with fruity sweetness and sourness. You know that soon the sweet will be gone but the taste will stay.
What do you think is the most unique and appealing aspect of the Fettucine gummy? Bring it to life with a vivid and exquisite print ad that introduces this gummy to people in your country.
Think about which aspect of the gummy is the most appealing to you and then use this idea to create an articulate ad with impact that people will remember. It must be very interesting, engaging and refreshingly unique in order to stand out from the crowd and make this gummy truly special. Don't be tempted to talk about every single positive aspect – we’re looking for a print ad, not a novel! Focus on what you believe to be the most important, most unique or most enjoyable.
The gummy is called "Fettuccine" but it is not made in Italy. You are free to design an ad that will work in your country!
We are giving you an example to help you understand what we expect. Please do not copy this in your entry as it will be rejected.
Example of an entry: A visual showing fruit dancing at a fun fair taking place in someone's mouth. Copy: "Fettuccine. The fruit fair never ends!" Rationale: The chewy texture and the fruity flavor are so strong that it feels like real fruits bouncing in your mouth. Because the taste lingers, it is a fun and playful encounter, like being drawn into a fruit carnival that never ends.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 3.000
- #2 Prêmio € 1.500
- #3 Prêmio € 500
Pictures, illustrations, sketches with explanations.
Critérios de seleção
We are looking for original and unique ideas that capture the essence of the gummy and that entice a new audience to buy it. Your print ad will help our client visualize what you think is so unique about this gummy.
Your ideas will inspire Fettuccine gummy to develop its communication strategy when expanding into new markets.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Your entry must be in English.
- It is not mandatory to feature the packaging in your ad but if you want to, you can find pictures of Fettuccine gummy here. Note that this is the Japanese version of the packaging as it is already sold, and very popular, in Japan.
- Although the gummy is called "Fettuccine", it is not made in Italy.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.