Showcase Toyota’s amazing “Waku-doki” to athletics fans
“Waku-doki” is the feeling you get when your heart pounds with anticipation. It is an intense adrenaline rush that brings sheer joy and excitement. Toyota is a brand that wants to constantly create “Waku-doki” for its consumers and deliver this spirit to the worldwide audience.
Sports like athletics are full of “Waku-doki” moments. The strength and the power it showcases make both athletes and spectators feel the burst of excitement. Toyota is sponsoring the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) World Championships Moscow 2013 and wants to let people around the world know of the sponsorship andconnects the “Waku-doki” spirit with athletics fans all over the world.
Create a uniquely stylish, youthful and exciting event idea for Toyota where people could experience and share the “Waku-doki” spirit on-site and from anywhere in the world during the IAAF World Championships Moscow 2013.
Think beyond just a static space. Imagine a stylish, innovative and interactive place for people to experience the thrill and share their excitement for the games. Your idea should be easily implemented in any city in the World, not only in Moscow.
Think about the elements you want to incorporate into your creation: there should be not only display of the brand/product but also devices and activation that enable people to experience, express and connect. Stretch your creativity to show us how Toyota can showcase its “Waku-doki” spirit to the world, in an original, innovative and fun way.
Please also tell us how you would let people know about this amazing experience you created and how you would connect people around the world with this experience.
Tips from eYeka:
You can start from thinking about what people can do in this space and how to make athletics fans excited about the game. Maybe they could participate in some mini athletics fun games to feel the thrill and excitement, e.g. the winner can win a ticket to the real championship game. The game could happen on-site or could be played virtually. People from different parts of the world could participate in the contest real-time and the person with the highest score will win. Or maybe there are some virtual interactive screens where people can experience the game and feel the “Waku-doki” in the field, and have a head-to-head competition with the participant whether you are at the event or in other parts of the world. Or to make it even more exciting, you could design a performance of car stunts combining elements of athletics, e.g. 100m car race or 4 x 100 car relay race or car long jump; etc And don’t forget to have some device for people to express and share their “Waku-doki” in reality or virtually (maybe through smart phone application or social media).
Prêmio do Júri*
- #1 Prêmio € 2.000 até € 4.000
- #2 Prêmio € 1.000 até € 2.000
- #3 Prêmio € 750 até € 1.500
- #4 Prêmio € 500 até € 1.000
* Os Prêmios do júri refletem a decisão da Marca de adquirir os direitos de propriedade intelectual. Quando nenhuma propriedade intelectual é adquirida, a eYeka garante consedir 50% do valor total do Prêmio. Quando a marca adquire os direitos de propriedade intelectual das criações, o valor total é concedido.
Pictures, illustrations, sketches, storyboards, and any visual medium that will allow you to describe your idea
Critérios de seleção
We are looking for fresh, original and groundbreaking ideas to create the most unique experience for Toyota and for athletics fans worldwide. Make it something special and people will truly experience the excitement and thrill of Toyota’s “Waku-doki” spirit and of the athletics games. Put some thoughts on how you can share this great experience with people around the world and inspire them to be part of it.
Your idea will inspire the development of events that will be implemented in many cities in the World and a global promotional campaign for a worldwide audience.
Specific guidelines for this CFE
- We are not looking for celebrity endorsement, so please do not include any celebrity in your idea.
- Your idea should be feasible by using current technology.
- Your idea should not be limited to Russia. It should be applicable to everywhere and everyone in the world.
- Please include with your entry a short paragraph of text to describe and explain your idea.
- Your entry can be in English, French, Russian, Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin), Bahasa Indonesia, Spanish, Italian or Korean.
eYeka standard guidelines
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.)
- Keep a high-quality version of your creation to be used if you are selected as a winner.
- Your media has to be your own creation to be considered into the contest.
- You must have obtained written permission from each of the authors who have contributed to the media.
- If you have used elements (music, photographs, designs, etc.) that are not yours, please state in your media description whether or not the music and/or image(s) you used is/are your own creation and provide links to the license granting you the rights of using it.
- eYeka will ask you to provide written proofs or a copy of all written documents confirming such authorizations enabling eYeka and its clients to use the media pursuant to the terms of the Rules of the contest.
- Media that does not comply with these rules will not be considered for the contest.