Tell a story about how a young child makes a mother proud!
Mothers have different expectation about their children and they adopt different ways of parenting.
There are some mothers who prefer their kids to grow up at their own pace rather than pushing them too much. They don't need anything fancy that claims to make their children geniuses or super heroes. They want things “just right” for their kids, no more and no less. Of course, as mothers: they want to be amazed and moved by their kids' achievement. They want to feel proud of their kids, especially in front of other mums.
Use your creative flair to tell us a compelling and engaging story about how a young child makes a mother proud, in front of other mothers.
You should capture the magical moment when something unexpected happens, when a young child manages to do something extraordinary to amaze and move their mother, and impresses other mums too. And the mother can see this as a milestone in her child’s development.
You must think beyond clichés. In your story, the kids we are talking about are toddlers between 1 to 3 years old. Their mother doesn't expect them to be geniuses or super heroes, so you may not want to demonstrate an academic achievement or a dramatic event in their physical capability. The idea is more about those magical moments, when children do something unexpected but in a good way. Something smart or something enchanting, e.g. taking the initiative to help mum when other mums are visiting the house; or kiss the hand of an aunt when saying goodbye (like a little gentleman); etc.
You might want to start by putting yourself in the shoes those mothers, who want their child to grow up naturally and also want to feel proud of their achievement. What goes on in their mind? What would touch and move them? You might also find inspiration from real life stories or from movies and TV series.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 5.000
- #2 Prêmio € 3.000
- #3 Prêmio € 2.000
Format: storyboards (need to have graphics, not a text document only); or videos, animations between 30-60 seconds.
Critérios de seleção
We are looking for an engaging and compelling story that will resonate with mums. It should have some surprise elements in a warm and touching way. Don't focus on academic or physical achievement (like being suddenly stronger or taller).
Your story will inspire a leading infant nutrition brand to create more engaging and interesting communication for the mothers…
- Language: English or Bahasa Indonesia
- It’s not an imaginary story but something that can happen in real life. It should be something that can happen in the everyday life of a normal family.
- The tone and manner should be warm and light-hearted, don’t make it too serious.
- We will reward the best idea over the execution.
- You can put a text description about your work to explain the idea and rationale behind it.
- Please use images and music that are copyright free. Please provide us with information regarding the elements’ origin (images and music) in your project even if they are yours or copyright free. We need to be able to check up the license or the sites regarding copyright. Please add that information in your media description
- Please prepare a single file (PPT or PDF presentation) if you are submitting a document with multiple pages.
- Do not show any personal details in the entry (name, contact number, e-mail address etc.).