Offer French people the perfect breakfast solution even when they’re short of time
Important points in the brief
We received a couple of submissions that are not on brief, hence we want to clarify some important points :
- Your concept should be good and practical, it has to deliver pleasure and convenience,
- The challenge is to develop an overall product idea with its packaging, ingredients, etc.
Please take the time to read the brief carefully before submitting your idea. You can also send us your questions, we will do our best to answer them.
Breakfast is a key moment in the French day. It’s an opportunity to start the day well both physically (energy supply, feeling full) and psychologically (a special moment before facing the outside world). It’s a moment of pleasure when we eat good things, generally sweet, that do us good and help us get the day off to a good start, providing the energy we need for the activities of the day ahead. Adults usually have a hot drink - tea or coffee - with a choice of fruit juice, bread, cereals, pastries, fruit, dairy products, etc.
A rushed or "skipped" breakfast is a source of frustration. Here, the day gets off to a bad start...
Yet we don’t always have the time to enjoy this meal that’s so essential for our mood and energy, and end up eating things which ultimately we don’t really like or aren’t very well balanced, just to "make do" ... We may leave home without having any breakfast at all, and sometimes even "skip" breakfast.
A specialist in fresh products wants to innovate and offer French people a practical, delicious solution for mornings where time is short, and with the quality of something fresh. It’s about offering something that’s easy to eat, at home or outside, to get the day off to a good start.
We need your help to come up with something that would provide the experience around this new offer: its composition, presentation and related rituals, and imagine what it might look like, who would consume it and why.
Imagine a solution for French people who lack time in the morning but don’t want to sacrifice the pleasure of a good breakfast.
You need to come up with a concept that breaks the mould. Make sure your proposal doesn’t already exist.
Your breakfast solution should be:
- An adult portion. Children aren’t part of this challenge,
- Mainly sweet, but may contain savoury elements,
- Ready to eat or requiring very little preparation;
- Practical: easy to eat both in the house and out
- Which is firmly anchored in pleasure and comfort, but also meets our physical needs
- Sold at a reasonable price to fit in with our daily lives, fresh from the fridge
- Consumed during the week rather than at the weekend
- Varied: with several different ingredients. While it should, for example, include dairy products, it must not consist of these alone.
Your contribution should consist of visuals of the products and the pack followed by precise explanations of your idea.
We’re asking you to answer these questions:
- What is the form and composition of your solution?
- Tell us where we can buy it?
- Tell us about the eating experience: how you open it, prepare it, taste it, etc.
- What problem associated with breakfast does your solution solve, what does it change? And, therefore, what is the main benefit of your breakfast solution?
Os exemplos são fornecidos apenas para ilustrar as nossas expectativas. Favor não usá-los em sua apresentação ou ela será rejeitada.
Start with the problem you want to solve: lack of time, but also, perhaps, the inability of current solutions to combine pleasure/an enjoyable moment with convenience.
A bad idea for this contest would be a solution that already exists and which brings nothing new in terms of product offerings and benefits.
Prêmio do Júri
- #1 Prêmio € 3.000
- #2 Prêmio € 1.500
- #3 Prêmio € 500
Visuals and answers to questions (2 pages max)
Critérios de seleção
The challenge is to find a solution that meets both the pleasure issue and functional needs (energy, no longer feeling hungry) of breakfast and to solve the particular problem of lack of time that prevents the French from spending a few enjoyable moments in the morning. The composition of your breakfast solution, but also its presentation (packaging), are important if you want to be one of our winners.
Orientações para esse concurso
- Your suggestions must be presented in French or English.
- Tell us when precisely it’s to be eaten.
- Remember to invent something that doesn’t already exist.
- Don’t forget the emotional aspect of the breakfast experience. Give this moment a strong emotional dimension.
- As entradas devem ser mandadas em Inglês e Francês.
- As entradas selecionadas serão utilizadas na Internet. As autorizações e licenças de uso de elementos protegidos (incluindo músicas, fotos…) devem ser compatíveis com a difusão na Internet. Você deve poder nos fornecer uma prova escrita dessas autorizações e licenças a qualquer momento.
Orientações habituais da eYeka
- Não coloque quaisquer detalhes pessoais na criação (nome, número de contato, endereço de e-mail, etc.)
- Mantenha no seu computador uma versão de alta qualidade da sua criação para ser usada se você for selecionado como vencedor.
- A sua criação tem que ser o seu próprio trabalho para ser considerada no concurso.
- Você precisa ter obtido a permissão escrita de cada um dos autores e atores que contribuíram para o mídia.
- Se você tem algum trabalho (música, fotos, desenhos etc.) que não seja de sua autoria, por favor declare em sua descrição do mídia se a música e/ou imagem(ns) que você usou é(são) sua própria criação e forneça links para a licença concedendo para você os direitos de o(s) usar.
- eYeka vai lhe pedir para fornecer prova escrita ou uma cópia de todos os documentos escritos que confirmam tais autorizações permitindo a eYeka e os seus clientes de usar a criação em conformidade com os termos do regulamento do concurso.
- Qualquer criação que não cumprir essas regras não será considerada para o concurso.